Vegan Chocolate Chip Raspberry Blondies
We all love a brownie. Now make way for the blondie. We used Ombar Raspberry + Coconut Chocolate to add some extra indulgence.
2 cans chickpeas (drained)
2 tbsp peanut butter
3/4 cup coconut sugar
150 ml almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup gluten free flour
3/4 cup frozen raspberries
3/4 cup vegan chocolate (we used OmBar)
Recipe originally posted at: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvM2R1-gqse/
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Combine the chickpeas, peanut butter and coconut sugar in a food processor, blend until smooth.
3. Pour in the flour, oats, baking powder and almond milk and mix until combined!
4. Take the mixture out of the food processor and place in a bowl.
5. Carefully stir in the chocolate pieces and raspberries. Try not to not over mix in the raspberries as they will break up.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7. Once cooked, cover them with more goodies and dig in!!